Opening your pull request
- Create a PR using the template provided, ensure all fields are filled out to the best of your ability.
- If you used the discovery template, please copy that content as necessary into the README.md for that component.
- Confirm that your component has all attributes and slots documented clearly in the schema and the README file.
- Update the commit log with a stub for your PR:
- (https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-elements/commit/) <name of commit> (#<PR number>). Please take the time to get the commit hash for the previous item in the list if one exists. You can find this by going to https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-elements/commits/master or running
git log --pretty="%H - %s" -n 5on the master branch.
- Ensure someone has run through browser testing on all the listed environments in the PR template. IE11 doesn’t have to be pixel-perfect but it should be readable and usable to the best of our abilities.
- Find someone to code review your branch.
- Once approved and all tests are passing, run a squash merge following conventional commit standards into master.
Move to Step 5: Rolling a release tag